RAPID UX/UI DESIGN SERVICES
Let's make your product delightful.
You develop, and Atomix designs. Together we build delightful digital experiences.
Free trial and a money-back guarantee, if you are not satisfied with the deliverable.
Online collaboration and weekly sprints to deliver the first UX/UI design asap.
Wherever you are on your product journey, whenever you need a designer.
No need to hire a full-time UX/UI Designer. Atomix delivers product design services when you need them and for how long you need them.
Get an interactive prototype. Use it to validate your product ideas with users, as a handover to developers, or for pitching to investors. From wireframes and mockups to high-fidelity interactive prototypes, we help you materialize your vision.
Typically interactive prototypes of specific user journeys of SaaS applications.
Concepts, mockups, and high-fidelity prototypes of iOS and Android apps.
Concepts, mockups, and prototypes of landing pages and company websites.
Get a clear understanding of your users, their needs, goals, and frustrations. Research is the foundation of UX/UI design. We can help you get answers and the necessary inputs to build your product with confidence.
Conduct a UX Audit to compare with industry standards and get specific improvement recommendations.
Research to validate product proposition, guide UX/UI design, and verify post-launch expectations.
Verify product usability to understand how well it fulfills user needs and improves the experience.
Streamline your product dev with an integrated design library. We can start with the Style Guide – defining the basics – typography, colors, layout, and spacing. Then continue with UI Kit with Figma components and deliver a complete Design System.
Definition of the fundamental building blocks of the product UI - typography, colors, layout, spacing, iconography.
Component library in Figma, which serves as a basis for fast and efficient prototyping and UI development.
Efficient organization of unique product elements to make efficient design and dev collaboration.
Atomix works with tech companies, startups, and individual founders.
Research, UI Kit, Prototype, Mobile App
Product design for FinTech startup.
From research to high-fidelity prototypes, this is ongoing work for a startup developing a mobile app for financial planning. The app is available on the Google Play Store and Apple App Store.
Prototype, Web App
SaaS application prototype.
Our job was to deliver a "clickable" prototype for three specific user journeys of a compliance reporting system. The client used our prototype for pitching to potential partners and investors.
Design system, UI Kit, Web App
Design System & UI Kit.
This project was a complex job and a lot of responsibility, especially because the client was a government agency. It was challenging and we are proud we delivered.
Prototype, Mobile App
Art gallery app prototype.
The question was – can we make the booking of a tour in an art gallery delightful? The answer is yes, we can. This was a fun project, we love art and wish this app would become real.
Prototype, Web app
Online bank website prototype.
The challenge was to design a sign-up process for an online bank account simple and easy for "anyone" to complete. We tried different approaches and think we nailed it.
Prototype, Mobile App, Landing page
Career coaching app prototype.
Our goal was to design an accessible mobile app and a supporting responsive website that would enable users easily find a career coach. We made finding a couch a breeze.
We aim for long-term and fair relationships.
A flat-rate pricing model is a design subscription service ideal when you need a dedicated designer for ongoing work on your product. With the Atomix design subscription, you'll get unlimited UX/UI design work for a fixed monthly fee.
Dedicated UX/UI Designer.
Transfer of copyright.
Pause or cancel anytime.
Slack & Figma for collaboration.
Subscription starts at
The project-based pricing model is perfect when you need a specific UX/UI design job to be done quickly. It can be a prototype of a new product, the design of a new feature, or an enhancement of a specific user journey.
Transfer of copyright.
Dedicated UX/UI Designer.
Source files & documentation.
Free online consultations.
Slack & Figma for collaboration.
UX/UI Project starts at
How it works.
We focus on working lean and iteratively, delivering quick results.
We start by getting to know you. We need to understand your situation and your product stage. We formulate the goal we want to achieve, and UX/UI challenges we need to solve. We set the scope, plan, and communication rules.
The first sprint starts. We work on the delivery. Depending on what we agree on, this could be a first mockup, prototype, UX audit, user survey, or user journey map. We aim to have the first tangible result as quickly as possible.
We finish the first sprint and together review the result. We verify that we are on the right track. This is the time we decide if we want to continue working together. If yes, we do any necessary adjustments and get to work on the next sprint.
Frequently asked questions.
If you have anything else you want to ask, reach out to us.
- Who are Atomix services for?
- Whether you're an established tech company looking to improve your existing product, or a startup just starting out on your product journey, Atomix is here to help! We believe that every product has the potential to be great, and we're excited to work with you no matter where you are on that journey. With our expertise and passion for innovation, we'll help you take your product to the next level.
- How big is the Atomix team?
- Atomix is at the moment Lukáš Soukup, a product designer and project leader. With over 20 years of experience, Lukáš has worked with a wide range of clients - from large corporations to small startups. As the creative force behind Atomix, he brings his expertise and passion to every project he works on. Formally, Atomix services are under the umbrella of LukyLab, a registered LLC in the Czech Republic.
- How do you differ from other designers?
- We're here to support you every step of the way - from research, through design to implementation. We know that it's not just about creating a beautiful design - it's about making a product truly valuable and sustainable for your business. That's why we're passionate about not only delivering top-notch design but also working closely with you to ensure your product is a success.
- Can I hire you for ongoing product design work for a flat rate?
- Yes, absolutely! We're building long-term relationships with our clients. Let's explore the possibilities and find a way to collaborate that works best for you.
- How much does a typical project cost?
- Well, it's difficult to say without understanding your objectives and the project's scope. But don't worry - we're used to finding creative solutions to tough challenges. So don't hesitate to reach out and let's chat!
- How does the risk-free guarantee work?
- After the initial phase, we'll review our progress together and decide if we're a good fit for ongoing collaboration. If for any reason you're not completely satisfied with our work and decide not to use it, there will be no charge.
- Do you make logos and branding?
- We're not specialists in logos or branding, but we can create a logo for your product that can be used, for example, in prototypes, or MVP. If you need help with branding, let us know and we try to recommend you someone.
- Can you do software or web development?
- We can create a landing page or a website like this one (React/Next.js + Tailwindcss), but we do not develop software or applications as such. If you're looking for software engineers, let us know and we can ask our fellow developers.
- What is your approach to design?
- We aim to find the right visual language for each product to support its function and value. In general, we are proponents of minimalism. Our sources of inspiration are products from Apple, Ikea, Lego, or Muji.
Let's build together.Start a new project today.
With Atomix, you get a partner with UX/UI design expertise for building useful and delightful products.GET STARTED